Successful Dance Instructors:
• Are self-motivated, enthusiastic and 100% passionate about dance.
• Have outstanding customer service skills.
• Understand what it takes to be successful and are willing to commit to the work.
• Hold themselves accountable.
• Are unselfish team players.
• Eagerly accept coaching and feedback for improvement.
• Have a positive outlook – cup is always half full.
• Establish exceptional physical fitness/endurance levels to perform this role successfully.
• Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with students of all ages.
As a Fred Astaire Certified Dance instructor, you can expect us to provide you:
• A high energy-fun filled work environment!
• A variety of activities to participate in and offer students such as group and private lessons, performances, parties and competitions.
• The best initial and ongoing professional dance training in the country.
• A robust and well-established dance curriculum and program to teach the students.
• Access to top-level national dance coaches to help further your dance skills.
• Expert training programs to develop both your dance and business skills.
• Professional advancement at all management levels including studio ownership!
• Opportunities to compete and earn championship titles and prize money in both Pro and Pro-Am categories.
• Beautiful venues to perform with another professional and with your students.
• Travel opportunities.
Our compensation plan includes multiple components:
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Multiple opportunities to earn bonuses.
• Competition winnings
• Benefits including: PTO/Vacation, Continuing Education, Health and Wellness Benefits