Who dance and perform to the Hot Chocolate song on a train car and then serve hot chocolate & cookies on board the train before its departure. During the train ride Chefs sing along with Christmas carols and share the book, THE POLAR EXPRESS, with children while the story is narrated.
• Must be able to attend morning rehearsal on Thursday, November 14, 2019 and perform at noon that day.
Must be able to perform at this event at the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore, during the day Friday -
Sunday, November 15-17, Saturday & Sunday, November 23 & 24, and Friday-Sunday, November 29 & 30
and December 1, 2019, (Thanksgiving weekend).
• Chefs must be able to serve hot chocolate and cookies on board the train
• Chefs must be able to sing along with Christmas Carols on board the train
• Must be able and willing to perform in character with and without written script
• Must be able and willing to interact with passengers and provide a cherished holiday experience and memory
• A minimum of one year of drama and theatrical experience